Pay Your Membership Dues For A Year – Terms & Conditions
– Businesses and business owners who currently process with BASYS are not eligible.
– Membership Dues For A Year includes base rate membership dues only. Software fees, franchise fees, event fees, additional membership options, and other membership fees are not included.
– Business must receive 75% or more of their revenue through debit card or credit card payments.
– New account approval required.
– 3-year contract may be required.
– Business must express interest in this offer at the onset of discussions with BASYS, and must provide previous year’s membership dues invoice if requested.
– Business will be eligible for Membership Dues payment after 6 months of continuous processing with BASYS as it’s sole credit card processor.
– After becoming eligible for Membership Dues payment, business must provide the most recent unpaid membership invoice for the association featured on the BASYS marketing piece to that business.
– Membership Dues payment may be issued via statement credit to merchant, check paid to merchant, or check paid to association, at the discretion of BASYS Processing.
– Eligible associations may be limited to associations of which BASYS is a member.
– Cannot be applied to dues for more than one association.
– Cannot be combined with other offers.