The 14 inch high-definition makes your work fast and easy, from inventory and employee management to payments and reporting.
Create custom orders quickly and accurately. Adjust a menu item, add or remove optional ingredients and modifiers, and automatically update the order total.
Station Pro packs plenty of processing power to help you run your business faster: update inventory, manage your staff, take orders, and pull reports. Now with an even faster CPU and more RAM.
Station Pro gives you fingerprint login for enhanced employee security and end-to-end encryption of every transaction to help protect your data—yours as well as your customers’.
A smart POS system built for speed and simplicity.
Station Pro gives you one central hub for power and processing. A screen for you, another for your customers. Built for speed and reliability inside and out. Station Pro was designed to be the customer-friendly point of sale that is ready to go right out of the box. Station Pro comes with a high-speed receipt printer. Compatible with handheld Flex, the barcode scanner and other accessories that make running your business faster.
• High-definition 14″ merchant-facing touch screen and Standard POS printer
• Customer-facing 7” touch screen display that lets your guests see their transaction details, pay, sign, and redeem rewards
• Fingerprint login / Integrated Backup Battery with up to *3-4 hours of battery life
• Integrated backup battery lasts up to four hours on single charge (printers will not operate)
• Dual 5MP cameras with Zebra scanning software
• Compatible with existing Clover peripherals
• Processes checks with Clover Check Acceptance
– Accept swipe (MSR), chip (EMV + PIN; EMV + signature), and contactless (NFC) payments including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® Samsung Pay® and cash
– High-definition 14″ merchant-facing touch screen
– 7” customer facing touch screen
– Clover Security end-to-end encryption
– PCI PTS 5.x PED – PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is the industry standard for providers and merchants to ensure that cardholder data is securely stored and transmitted
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor (4 cores up to 1.8GHz and 4 cores up to 2.2GHz)
– Multiple connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth® BLE, four USB ports, two cash drawer ports
– 4 USB 2.0, 1 Ethernet, 2 Cash drawer Ports, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual-Band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2
– Cash drawer, barcode scanner, kitchen printer, weight scale, kitchen order display (3rd party)
Clover Pro Extended Cable.
Ideal for social distancing, the Clover Pro Extended Cable will connect the Station Pro Payments Terminal to the Station Pro Display. At three times the size of the standard cable, the Clover Pro Extended Cable allows 1.5 meter (~4.9 feet) of distancing between merchant and customers.
Connect with us for updates, insights, and business resources.
BASYS Processing is a contracted Reseller of the First Data (and/or Clover) Solutions. This web page or website is not an official page of First Data Corporation, Clover, its subsidiaries, or affiliated businesses.
© 2020 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation,
and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.