The FD150 is an affordable terminal solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device.
Installation is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts. Setup takes just a few minutes per terminal. The FD150 terminal accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. With the addition of a check reader, it also enables you to accept paper checks,* which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
As an option, the FD150 also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
*Check reader required.
• Quick-Service Restaurants
• Mail Order/Telephone Order
• Grocery Stores
• Electronic Commerce
Improve your bottom line
Deliver superior customer service
• Compact design
• Cortex A5 500MHz
• Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
• Compatible with the RP10 Pin Pad that can be linked to the FD150 as a customer-facing payments device.
• Fast printer capable of 18 lines per second
• IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
• Durable keys
• Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
• Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
• Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
• 128 MB RAM standard memory
• Three USB ports
• Address verification service
• Batch history
• Simplified support and installation
• 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
• Ability to accept EMV chip transactions that enhance security
• PCI-PED Version 5.x approved
The RP10 Pin Pad can be linked to the FD150 as a customer-facing payments device that accepts PIN and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift cards and EBT cards. Customers can insert their chip card into the EMV card reader, tap their contactless card, or swipe a traditional card through the magnetic card reader – all without relinquishing control of their card.
Connect with us for updates, insights, and business resources.