17 Jan [INFOGRAPHIC] 5 Reasons to Accept Payments Through a Virtual Terminal
A virtual terminal is exactly what it sounds like, a digital version of a traditional credit card processing terminal. This solution allows the user to enter a customer’s credit card information into a web-based payment form, similar to the checkout process used by e-commerce sites. Businesses that accept payments through a virtual terminal enjoy streamlined operations, improved customer relationship management, increased security, and additional revenue.
But, how can one solution do all that? Take a look at this infographic for an overview of the 5 main benefits using a virtual terminal has for your business. For a more in-depth look at this topic, read the corresponding blog post here.
1. No new devices are necessary. With a virtual terminal, no new devices are required. Your computer, tablet, or mobile device is the hardware!
2. Multiple employees can access the system simultaneously. Whether your team is working remotely or processing transactions in the office, a virtual terminal allows simultaneous log-ins for increased efficiency.
3. Recurring transactions can be set-up to create a consistent revenue stream. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a steady stream of payments straight to your bank account.
4. Rates on mail and telephone orders are reduced. For businesses that accept payments over the phone or by mail, a virtual terminal qualifies for reduced rates. This can add up to a tremendous amount of savings!
5. Comprehensive reporting helps to inform business strategy. Valuable sales and revenue data will help you plan for even more growth in the future. More information on the importance of sales data here.
Here at BASYS, we’ve perfected virtual terminal technology. Our proprietary solution, iQ Pro, helps you and your employees make the most of the work-day while reducing processing expenses.
To learn more about the solutions we offer, click here.
BASYS Processing as a business partner
If your processor doesn’t offer industry-leading solutions and world-class customer support, please call BASYS Processing at (800) 386-0711 or enter some basic information in the form below. Let’s talk about creating a true business partnership that will help you exceed your goals.