08 Aug [INFOGRAPHIC] 6 Things Software Companies Should Look For in a Credit Card Processor
If you’re an ISV or SaaS provider searching for the right payment processor, first you need to know what to look for.
1. Seamless Integration. Your payment processor should make life easier for you and your developers, with features like a user-friendly API and frequent communication with your development team.
2. A Simple Application Process. The gold standard for account approval turnaround is 1-2 business days, and your processor should do everything in their power to keep you informed of the status of your pending approvals.
3. A Lucrative Revenue Share. When shopping around for a processor, consider these 3 components: revenue share, buy rates, and transparency/integrity.
4. A Proactive PCI Compliance Program. Your processor should have an in-house PCI Compliance team that makes proactive contact with merchants and walks them through the annual compliance process, setp-by-step.
5. A Stellar Merchant Retention Rate. Look for a retention rate of 90%+. This will add up to a lot of extra revenue for your software company.
6. World-Class Service. The number one thing software providers can do to retain clients is deliver the best possible customer experience. Your processor should help!
For a more in-depth look at what your software should look for in a credit card processor, click here to read the full blog post.
BASYS Processing provides an in-house conversion team to ensure a seamless integration, comprehensive PCI Compliance support, and more. If you’re looking to make payment acceptance convenient, safe, and affordable for your customers, contact us today!
To learn more about our software partnership programs, click here.
BASYS Processing as a business partner
If your processor doesn’t offer seamless integration and an industry-leading revenue share, please call BASYS Processing at (800) 386-0711 or enter some basic information in the form below. Let’s talk about creating a true business partnership that will help you exceed your goals.