What training options will be available to our business?
- • Self-Guided Training Videos – This training allows you to navigate through a series of training videos surrounding the features and functionality of iQ Pro. If additional assistance is needed, BASYS Customer Support Team is available to answer questions and can connect your business with our iQ Pro Training Team as needed.
- • Personalized training with iQ Pro Trainer – This training is scheduled with a member of our iQ Pro Training Team. These trainings will be facilitated as a Zoom conference call with optional screen sharing. Your business can invite as many employees as you wish to this training by sharing the Zoom meeting information. You can request that the training is recorded for sharing with your teammates later.
Which training option should our business select?
- • Self-guided Training Videos – This training is a great option for any business that does not utilize some of the more complex features of BASYS IQ like scheduled payments, Simple Pay, ACH functionality etc. On the date you select for your self-guided training appointment, you will receive your iQ Pro credentials and links to the training videos. This is also a great option if you are a self-sufficient technical learner and prefer to “test drive” new products and go at your own pace.
- • Personalized training with iQ Pro Trainer – This training will allow for a more customized training experience for your business. Screen sharing options will allow those attending training to all experience the same message and provide feedback and ask questions. We suggest this training method for any business using multiple features of BASYS IQ like scheduled payments, saved rolodex records, customized reporting, etc.
Who needs to schedule training for our business?
- • Current BASYS IQ users who are listed as an “admin” or “administrator” users will receive an email on your businesses OPEN ENROLLMENT DATE that allows them to book a training session that is convenient for them.
- • Only ONE official training appointment can be booked per business.
- • There is no limit on the number of employees that can attend the ONE scheduled training. You can invite as many employees as necessary to attend the ONE scheduled training by simply sharing the zoom meeting details that will be emailed by your assigned Trainer.
- • You can pick a time that works for all users that will attend.
- • Training can be recorded for sharing with your teammates later upon request of your Trainer.
- • If you or your teammates have questions after the training, our Customer Support team is available to you from 7am-7pm CT at (800) 386-0711.
We are interested in the self-guided training videos. Why do we still have to schedule this?
• Our goal for your business is that when you log into your new iQ Pro gateway, all data for your business has already been loaded and is waiting for you! To do this, regardless of training method, our team will create new iQ Pro credentials for your business, migrate all relevant data, and provide user credentials to individuals who will be going through either Those tasks will be completed prior to your scheduled training date/time. This is why even the self-guided training needs to have a date/time for scheduled training.
We can’t locate the email with the link to schedule our appointment – we are ready to schedule training- help!
• If you are ready to schedule training or have questions about when your business will be eligible to schedule training, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at (800) 386-0711 or email at email@example.com. Customer Support can:
- • look up your open enrollment date to confirm when the iQ Pro Conversion for your business will begin.
- • look up the email address(es) that received the training link.
- • book training (after your Open Enrollment date) for your business over the phone.