20 Nov Meet Jordann and Katie – Two more 2018 team members at #teamBASYS!
BASYS continues to grow in 2018, and we’d like to introduce two more 2018 team members: Jordann and Katie.
Here are a few “fun facts” about these two members of #teamBASYS…
– First Car: 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
– Favorite food: Taco Salad
– Favorite Vacation Spot: I would love to go to Greece in the future!
– My favorite book is The Great Gatsby.
– I spend my spare time knitting, doing yoga, cooking, and baking. My New Year’s Resolution is to bake a new type of bread every month!
– I would love to get into gardening and plants, but can only manage to keep succulents and cacti alive.
– My favorite city is Washington, D.C.
– I grew up in Minnesota- SKOL Vikings!
Join our Team
If you are the best in your current position, and would like to take the next step in your career, we would love to speak with you about becoming a member of #teamBASYS.
Please visit this page for current openings: basyspro.com/join-our-team
About BASYS Processing
BASYS Processing provides credit card and debit card processing services, and solutions that include terminals, virtual terminals, e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale, customized to fit any need. Banks, associations, and software partners depend on us to strengthen their reputations and relationships with their customers by providing remarkable service paired with ultimate flexibility and pricing. Merchants depend on us to make accepting credit cards and debit cards convenient, safe & affordable. BASYS was founded in 2002 on one philosophy: to take care of our merchants, partners, and employees so they never want to leave. We are dedicated to working one-on-one with our customers to design the perfect solution. BASYS is Personalized Payment Processing.
Learn more at basyspro.com, and connect with us online at: