The FD130 Terminal allows you to accept payments quickly and ensures you can accept the latest in EMV chip-enabled payment devices.
The FD130 Terminal is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The best part is the FD130 Terminal is compatible with EMV technology, the new industry standard in security. The FD130 uses cutting- edge technology to enable you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card; a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security. In addition to the added security, the FD130 Terminal gives you full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT.
The FD130 Terminal is all you need to safely and securely accept card payments.
1. Installation of the First Data FD130 Terminal is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts.
2. The FD130 terminal allows you to accept all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. Plus, you’ll now be able to accept EMV chip card presented to you by your customers.
3. With the further addition of a check reader or pin pad, you can also accept debit pin/signature transactions as well as paper checks, which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
4. As an option, the FD130 also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
• Quick-Service Restaurants
• Mail Order/Telephone Order
• Grocery Stores
• Electronic Commerce
Improve your bottom line
Deliver superior customer service
• Compact design
• Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
• Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
• Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
• IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
• Durable keys
• Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
• Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
• Three-track magnetic-stripe reader • 64 MB RAM standard memory
• Three USB ports
• Address verification service
• Batch history
• Simplified support and installation • 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer