07 Dec [VIDEO] 8 Things Banks Should Look for in a Merchant Services Partner
The choice of a merchant service partner is an important decision for your bank. You want a processor who understands the banking industry and processing from the bank’s perspective. They should provide your customers with excellent service, address your questions promptly, and help you grow your portfolio.
To ensure your receive the maximum benefits from the relationship, here are 8 things banks should look for in a merchant services partner!
BASYS Processing as a business partner
If your processor isn’t delivering top-notch customer service and strategies to help grow your program, please call BASYS Processing at (800) 386-0711. Let’s talk about creating a true business partnership that will help you meet and exceed your goals.
BASYS Processing features:
– 90% + Customer Retention Rate
– Live operator when your merchant customers need support – no automated voice systems
– Dedicated relationship manager for questions and concerns
– Proactive contact with every merchant to walk through the annual PCI process
– In-house PCI Team to assist with questions and concerns
– Founded by a family who previously owned a bank
– Track record of successful bank partnerships
– Thorough Market Analysis followed by mutual plans and goals to grow your portfolio
– High-quality service mentality, similar to your bank
– Vested interest in protecting your bank’s hard-earned reputation
– In-depth initial bank training
– On-going bank training via weekly call and boot-camp programs
– Open line of communication between BASYS, you, and your customers
– Quick response time for your questions and concerns; you are a priority
About BASYS Processing
BASYS Processing provides credit card and debit card processing services, and solutions that include terminals, virtual terminals, e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale, customized to fit any need. Banks, associations, and software partners depend on us to strengthen their reputations and relationships with their customers by providing remarkable service paired with ultimate flexibility and pricing. Merchants depend on us to make accepting credit cards and debit cards convenient, safe & affordable. BASYS was founded in 2002 on one philosophy: to take care of our merchants, partners, and employees so they never want to leave. We are dedicated to working one-on-one with our customers to design the perfect solution. BASYS is Personalized Payment Processing.
Learn more at basyspro.com, and connect with us online at: