25 Mar Discount Can Now Be Percentage of Subtotal
Virtual Terminal/Reporting Updates
– We have added a new way to enter a discount, you can now enter using a percentage of the subtotal.
In the Virtual Terminal find “Discount Amount” under “Details”. Click “Calculate by percentage”
Enter the discount percent (example 10 = 10%)
Click the “set” button to apply the discount percent entered
The discount will be applied to the transaction and will be shown in red text above the “Total” amount
Optional – Before submitting the transaction, the discount percentage can be modified by clicking on the “calculate by percentage”
*Note: A merchant will only see this feature if the “Discount amount” setting is set to “Optional” in Merchant settings (Manage>Settings>Required Fields), if it is hidden, this function will not appear within the virtual terminal
– Bugfix in report building revolving around searches by username.
– Increased the max payment adjustment value supported.
*Note: In order for a merchant to be able to modify their payment adjustment within the Virtual Terminal – the “Payment Adjustment” dropdown must be set to “No Adj” – otherwise if a default percentage or amount is selected when setting up a merchant account – the merchant will not be able to modify the amount when running a transaction
– Performance updates, we are now fully multi-threaded for settlement handling which has decreased the amount of time terminal settlements require. Currently we are seeing about a 95% decrease in the amount of time terminal settlements are requiring at peak.
– Added full support for decryption of a new mobile reader, which will be available shortly.
– We now allow partners and merchants to set custom default permissions for their users. For example, Partners can now set default permissions for all new merchants/partners they create as well as set default permissions for new “admin” or “standard” role users on their account.
Partner level permissions – Manage> Settings> Default Permissions
(BASYS Master Account View)
Merchant level permissions – Manage> Settings> Default Permissions
(Merchant Account View)