Ready out of the box; just charge, plug in and use with your iOS or Android phone or tablet
Works anywhere you have a wifi or cellular connection
Accept EMV chip cards and get the confidence that comes with TransArmor® data protection
The Clover Go Mobile Point of Sale app and the Clover Dashboard, give you detailed reporting and insights on similar businesses.
Built for speed with every swipe, dip, and tap—Clover Go is the easy mobile payments solution
Clover Go makes it easier – and safer – to take your business to your customers. Whether at the local farmer’s market or at a customer’s job site, you can accept payments on the go, wherever you have a wifi or cellular connection.
With Clover Go, you have an all-in-one reader for contactless, chip and swipe card payments — including Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Android Pay™ — right from your personal smartphone or tablet. And it comes with clear, intuitive reporting with powerful insights to help your business grow.
• Connects to the Clover web dashboard allowing you to manage your business from wherever you are.
• Battery life rated for an estimated 160 Dip/EMV or 160 Swipe or 130 Contactless transactions per charge
• Email or text receipts to your customers
• Simple integration with other Clover products
– Accept swipe (MSR), chip (EMV + signature), and contactless (NFC) payments including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®
– Clover Security Plus included
– Bluetooth to mobile devices
Mobile OS Supported
– iOS 10 (Bluetooth LE required) and Android 4.4 (and higher)
– 2.5″ x 2.6″ x .9″
Connect with us for updates, insights, and business resources.
BASYS Processing is a contracted Reseller of the First Data (and/or Clover) Solutions. This web page or website is not an official page of First Data Corporation, Clover, its subsidiaries, or affiliated businesses.
© 2022 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation,
and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.