Mini is small enough to fit into any space, but packs plenty of POS power to run your full house, front to back.
Swipe, dip, tap, or take cash—accept all the ways your customers like to pay.
Mini can be as minimal or full-featured as you want it to be. And it will always grow and scale with your business.
Monitor your sales, refunds, and best-selling items from any computer or mobile device.
The all-in-one mini POS system for any business.
Clover Mini lets you accept multiple payment types, so your customers can pay the way they want to, and is packed with tools to make your life easier. Clover Mini offers the functionality, flexibility and security you’ve always wanted, without the hassle of a big business system.
– Accept swipe (MSR), chip (EMV + PIN; EMV + signature), and contactless (NFC) payments including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® Samsung Pay® and cash
– Brushed aluminum with white glass accents
– 7″ LCD color touch screen, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass
– Ethernet & Wi-Fi
– Clover Security end-to-end encryption
– PCI PTS 4.x certified – PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is the industry standard for providers and merchants to ensure that cardholder data is securely stored and transmitted
– 1.6GHz Quad Core A15
– 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM
– External power adapter with DC input
– Charging port, 1 Type B USB ports; 4 Type A USB ports, 1 ethernet port, 1 cash drawer port
– Cash drawer, barcode scanner, kitchen printer, weight scale, kitchen order display (3rd party)
– H: 6.47″, W: 8.0″, D: 3.73″
– Device & hub 2.5 lbs
Connect with us for updates, insights, and business resources.
BASYS Processing is a contracted Reseller of the First Data (and/or Clover) Solutions. This web page or website is not an official page of First Data Corporation, Clover, its subsidiaries, or affiliated businesses.
© 2022 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation,
and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.