Let your customers pay how they want to pay. Swipe, dip, and tap. Magstripe, chip cards, and NFC payments like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
Funds are automatically transferred to your bank account as fast as the next business day.
Replace your register, dumb terminal, and bulky printer. A single, compact device is all you need to ring people up.
Monitor your sales, refunds, and best-selling items from any computer or mobile device.
The flexible solution designed to meet your full range of payment and point-of-sale needs.
Clover Flex is the all-in-one device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve customers better—whether at the counter, in line, at the table or in the salon chair.
Easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN, Clover Flex delivers the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single device freeing your mind for the things that matter.
Clover Flex works seamlessly with other Clover hardware, so you can take orders in line or at the table, and close them at the counter on another Clover device.
• Fast and flexible wireless connectivity with an optional LTE data plan
• Built-in receipt printer and barcode scanner
• Electronic signature, which makes it easier to keep track of receipts and helps prevent future chargebacks
• Internal Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 8 hours
• 5-inch HD touch screen display with clear, crisp images
– Accept swipe (MSR), chip (EMV + PIN; EMV + signature), and contactless (NFC) payments including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® Samsung Pay® and cash
– Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass; 5 inch HD display with a 1280 x 720 LCD color screen for clear, crisp images
– Responsive capacitive touch screen for e-signature and PIN entry
– PCI PTS 5.0
– 1.6GHz Quad Core A7
– Wi-Fi and LTE enabled
– 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
– 7.7″ x 3.2″ x 2.0″
BASYS Processing is a contracted Reseller of the First Data (and/or Clover) Solutions. This web page or website is not an official page of First Data Corporation, Clover, its subsidiaries, or affiliated businesses.
© 2019 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation,
and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.