28 Jan Automatically update expired cards in iQ Pro with CardSync!
Posted at 08:44h in iQ Pro Product Updates
What is CardSync?
CardSync is a new feature in iQ Pro that searches the iQ Pro Vault for expired cards, then automatically contacts the card issuer to update the card info.
• You choose when the updates will happen
• Full reporting statistics
• Supports Visa, Mastercard, and Discover payment methods * AmEx available in mid to late 2021 (date subject to change)
How much does CardSync cost?
• CardSync is $15 per month plus $0.30 per match * as of Mon, 01/25/21 and subject to change
• Billed monthly by BASYS
How do I sign up for CardSync?
- • Contact Customer Support and ask them to enable CardSync on your iQ Pro gateway account * This can take up to 1-2 business days
- • (800) 386-0711
- • firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Live Chat (bottom right corner)
- • Complete and sign the CardSync Service Agreement * After signature and submission, approval takes between 5 and 14 days
- • Edit your settings and the updating will begin!